11.18.2009

winter life



It's so easy to get very dark sometimes now.
I love this unusual blue light.




I'm reading Kaori Ekuni's books now. Chihlung found some of her book from library (china town branch) and it's translated in Chinese. I copy our cat sit next to the south window to get sun bath and crawl my back while I am reading the book.

I feel it's super luxury __ the sun, the big window and the japanese novels (in chinese).
The book I'm reading now is called " the bones under the sink" 流理台下的骨頭/
流しのしたの骨.

...............................................................................................................................

Those prints I did for "come darkness". It's available in my shop now.

............................................................................................................................


4 comments:

marie said...

beautiful winter pictures..
here its very different, lots of bright/hot summer light!

Studio mhl said...

love your pictures, beautiful light, very soft...

parisa mahmoudi said...

Nice Shots!
...love your new banner!!!!!

Catherine said...

i love autumn late afternoon light. it has so much warmth in it