9.10.2008

03 coral 01


04 coral 2



The first two prints ( waves & sea forest) took me forever to finish the sketches and printing. But starting from these two prints everything went smoothly. Also I started to pay more attention of the natural textures.
All the prints are available through the gallery.

If you are interested in any of the prints, you can contact Mylissa. (
mylissa@littlebirdgallery.com)

.................................................................................................................



7 comments:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

Whoever wrote the above is very negative indeed! I think they are quite beautiful in every way and am contacting the gallery right now to see if they are available!

Luna Levy said...

Hi - yes, I agree non-helpful comment - come read some praise of your work in my interview with Lynn today :)

Anonymous said...

they really look beautiful. You are getting better and better I love the top one.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

LOVE, too beautiful for words...

Outi said...

How do you make this work? If I do understand correctly and it is your work?