11.18.2009

winter life



It's so easy to get very dark sometimes now.
I love this unusual blue light.




I'm reading Kaori Ekuni's books now. Chihlung found some of her book from library (china town branch) and it's translated in Chinese. I copy our cat sit next to the south window to get sun bath and crawl my back while I am reading the book.

I feel it's super luxury __ the sun, the big window and the japanese novels (in chinese).
The book I'm reading now is called " the bones under the sink" 流理台下的骨頭/
流しのしたの骨.

...............................................................................................................................

Those prints I did for "come darkness". It's available in my shop now.

............................................................................................................................


5 comments:

marie said...

beautiful winter pictures..
here its very different, lots of bright/hot summer light!

Studio mhl said...

love your pictures, beautiful light, very soft...

parisa mahmoudi said...

Nice Shots!
...love your new banner!!!!!

Catherine said...

i love autumn late afternoon light. it has so much warmth in it

rental mobil - sewa mobil - portal said...

nice article…thanks, nice can't wait for this...thanks

Kami menyediakan informasi agen rental mobil dan sewa mobil Paket sewa mobil harian, mingguan dan bulanan. nice article…thanks, nice can't wait for this...thanks

waralaba / franchise bimbel - peluang usaha modal kecil hasil maksimal