11.08.2009

come darkness, part two
second layer and third layer of printing_ letterpress


............................................................................................................................
waves 03
_printed with metallic silver ink and dark navy






.............................................................................................................................
before the storm
_printed with metallic silver ink and dark navy










They are all printed with my little 5x8 Kelsey letterpress.
It was really a fun project to work on! I'm really honored and appreciate that I
can be part of show.
I feel like to continue this series_come darkness!! I feel that I'm not
done with this topic yet..........................

The show is online now.

I also put the prints up in my shop soon. stay tuned!!
...........................................................................................................................


13 comments:

Unknown said...

they look great + the online show is an interesting site.

Jade & Gold said...

Stunning prints!

eshu said...

SO gorgeous

thea said...

LOVE LOve before the storm. It's simple and yet says so much with its tensions in little places. fabulous discovering your blog!

thea.
xx

(www.forthevisionaries.tumblr.com)

teresa said...

I enquired about before the storm at chelliswilson, but it's already reserved... looking forward to it being in your shop!

Ella said...

I love the waves!
Such a beautiful solution.

anna said...

looks great!

ah-yi said...

thanks!! everyone!! :)

seesaw designs said...

i really love this... great work.

Debi van Zyl said...

so beautiful. would love to see the show in person.

loveology said...

oh how i love it!
stunning...

LOVE,

Mila.

W.M. said...

Love these!! I love the raw organic feel. so awesome.

www.chicute.com said...

Thanks for sharing xoxo. I really like it. xoxo street style fashion for womens