12.02.2008





I hope you all had a nice thanksgiving dinner...
I am still thinking about the heat from the oven and the aroma from the herbs.

............................................................................................................................
soon my mission will be completed and i will return back to this space.
(I know that I've been missing a lot of things here....)

.............................................................................................................................

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, what is that? it looks so delicious & beautiful. can u post the recipe? thank you!!!

阪戸みほ Miho Sakato said...

hi ah_yi! hou are you?

i send you my new sticker (green) soon!

chao
miho

ps*
i went to barcelona and holland!

marie said...

wow! the bread does look so beautiful.. id love to try it too :)

Anonymous said...

this looks delicious.
hope you are well and hope the "mission" is good!

Michelle said...

hmmm, so pretty, and I bet super tasty too.

Anonymous said...

love your work. love your blog.
here, i thought you might like tara donovan's work:
http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1860690,00.html

Anonymous said...

Very tasty! I feel I can almost smell it from here! (and I'm in Sydney!).

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy! : )

Anonymous said...

Mmm...that looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

Simple and delicious.

Outi said...

The bread (?) in the top photo looks yummy. How did you make it? :)

ah-yi said...

Outi,
i used the no knead bread recipe, instead of making it into a ball, i stretch it into a sheet....
if you goggle no knead bread,.. you will find tons of recipe....
also i added rosemary and cilantro to give it some flavors,... plus a little bit of salt and olive oil,.....