9.11.2007



15 more hours

I'm leaving for Taiwan in 15 more hours. Yeh, I will be traveling again. This is the reason why I didn't have any new posts last week. My brain, my body is spinning....busy, busy!

Before I leave, I want to thank you all!! Whoever had stopped by my blog or my shop, or even got some prints from me, Thank you! Thank you! You are big supports for me! Also thank you for mentioning my work in your blogs or flickr!!

Be back soon! (I will be away for almost 3 weeks! I know I know it's long! I guess I will be able to do some posts in Taiwan.)

7 comments:

Camilla Engman said...

Have a wonderful trip.

studio craft said...

Have a safe trip! You'll be missed!

Fine Little Day said...

Thank YOU for giving us such nice inspiration. Have a lovely time.

bugheart said...

hope
your trip
is
amazing!

Design Scouting said...

Have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

I just discoverd your blog and I like it very much!
I will add it to my blogroll on my own blog:

www.nearandfar.wordpress.com
Thank you and can hardly wait for new posts from you when you return.

Ciao!
Felicia in Seoul, South Korea

Babelfish said...

Love the images above, have a great trip!