6.01.2009


Polaroids from last summer/
(yellow flowers+ apple beer+ orange blossom beer ...)

We have two weeks straight of gray sky. I have been wondering where summer is!!









............................................................................................................................

I've been waiting for summer to come so I can visit soda pop stop again!! They carry so so many
different kinds of sodas and beers. Apple beer and orange blossom beer were very good.
The cherry one was okay.....................

more story about the shop here.

................................................................................................................................


8 comments:

tifanie said...

what a beautiful arrangement of poloroids!

Chelsea said...

Sad shade! I hope it brightens up for you!

Celine said...

I love your blog banner~!
It has been very cold here, I am wondering where summer is as well!

christie said...

I love Galcos! I live just a few blocks from there.

Jennifer said...

Yu-i
Galco's is great- we stop by occasionally all year 'round, not just in summer.
El Arco Iris which is a Mexican restaurant down the street from Galco's is good, too (we eat there just about every week).
Pretty crazy June gloom!

c2 said...

ha... i was so tired to do my study. design to check ur blog. i went to glaco b4. love it!

ah-yi said...

jen,
i will definitely check out El Arco Iris next time.

c2,
good luck for the exam,... i'm studying now too. :P
jia yo jia yo!

Anonymous said...

情趣,情趣用品,巴黎,

SM,G點,按摩棒,
變頻跳蛋,
跳蛋,無線跳蛋,

飛機杯,數位按摩棒,
充氣娃娃,
自慰套,自慰套,
情趣娃娃,自慰器,
電動自慰器,充氣娃娃器,
角色扮演,

潤滑液,
情趣禮物,情趣玩具,
威而柔,逼真按摩棒,
情人趣味千奈,情人趣味用品,