9.03.2008

Last week

We went to visit Ace gallery and saw
MELANIE PULLEN's works. We happened to be in La brea area so we decided to spent our lunch break in the gallery. We were a bit surprised what we saw in the show. They are fancy & beautiful images for the "War" theme.










This week

I am in a group show called " paper cut" which will open this Saturday. I couldn't believe that I finally finished everything last Friday. Honestly I enjoy doing this. I can't wait to show you more but here are some drafts and sketches I did.

Will come back on Friday and share more!!








Little bird gallery, 3195 Glendale Blvd. Los Angeles, California 90039


.................................................................................................................

4 comments:

ashley said...

how exciting! i can't wait to see more photos of your work!

MWM said...

your work looks beautiful! congratulations:)

Jacqui Dodds said...

Your drawings are beautiful - hope you post more. Good luck with your exhibition.
Jacqui

olga said...

congratulations!! can't wait to see more!!

Your prints arrived yesterday in the mail and I already framed them. They make me so happy!!!! thank you

Olga