4.16.2008




Core Memory by Mark Richards

(every time when I open up the computer tower I always think "wow this is another world here! )


.............................................................................................................................

I am addicted to this blog now! __ eat/drink/design!!

This is also super nice!
__ "I know where the summer goes "by Ryn McGinley

.............................................................................................................................


.

3 comments:

Loraine said...

those pictures of computer insides are beautiful ,
i just saw a little movie on the BBC filmed like you were driving through it.But i like these pictures better also because of the way you're presenting them.

yk.celine said...

很久之前就參觀過你的部落格了,我非常喜愛你的Blog還有你在Etsy的版畫作品,能看到像你這麼有才華的台灣女生在網路的世界發光,很驕傲的!祝你在美的一切...都很好!wooow...yk.celine http://wooowykceline.blogspot.com/

Esti said...

I like the blade runner feeling of these pictures. :)