1.08.2008









Dornbracht & Culture project

We need to help our client to look for some plumbing fixtures, and there is a wonderful company called "Dornbracht".

I like that they extend their passion of product design into culture and social issue. The photos above are one of their "Culture project" _The Farm Project/ Kitchen as the Stage of Life. A wild idea for kitchen! It's almost like a dream kitchen to me!

Among the
"Culture projects" , I also like the "Statement 06" Rita Ackermann's Lovely Drawings.


............. ...........................


4 comments:

marie said...

wow i love that kitchen!

Tessa said...

wow, beatiful! I didn't know dornbracht presented itself like this. It always came across very modern to me. love your blog. bye, tessa

Anonymous said...

We specify Dornbracht often.....the plumbers always hate us for it! ;)

MWM said...

we use dornbracht alot too -
I like seeing this other less streamlined side of them.