I hope this won't be too boring!!!
Players list 8 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, players then tag 8 people by posting their names and making sure they know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at the tagee’s blog.
* I used to live in my grandpa’s house which gave me some magical memories.
1. It’s a super” long” house. It consists of a storefront, a courtyard, a living room with an altar, a small bed room, a dining room, a kitchen, another bed room and then a huge backyard with Chinese style garden setting (rock and water). All the program elements goes one direction and one after another.
2. There is a stair to my grandpa’s bedroom in second floor; usually it’s flushed with ceiling. It’s hard to recognize.
3. There are 3 different settings and styles co-exist in the house. First the Japanese style, my grandpa’s bed room is raised wood floor with Tatamis and wood frame sliders, and it was located in second floor. Second, the European style, my grandmother’s bed room is filled with all the things she collected from her trips to Europe. Third the Chinese style Altar and gardens.
4. I used to live in Ray Kappe’s apartment and I felt that I was a luckiest girl in the world.
6. The second summer in US, I had enough of bright sun in LA and decided to trim my hair short. I borrowed a shaver from my boy friend, and the shaver went really fast. I totally messed up my hair and ended up I need to trim them all the way down. I looked like a nun that summer and people from school unconsciously pet me.