6.14.2007



Materials & Applications

We drove by this place last christmas. I always want to check out this cool outdoor exhibition space in silver lake. Finally we made it!! The installation was already falling apart when we were there, but I still like the whole idea of the installtion and the exhibition space. It looks like somebody did a cool and creative art work in their front yard, it's open 24 hours. It looks very nice at night !!

Check here for more past exhibitions.

.. ... .. ..

Also a very cool blog about these "bubbles" . It tells you the whole process.

.. .. .. .. ..

Photos above are taken by CL, my partner and dear dear husband. He also did this painting and this one.
I was just totally stunned by the scene and couldn't take any pictures.


8 comments:

ashley said...

oooooooh goodness. i have just discovered your blog and have been so inspired by your wonderful eye for all things beautiful. i look forward to future postings :)

Molly de Vries said...

your photos are so inspiring. if you're ever in san francisco you must come check out my shop... it's a green business fabric boutique.. we specialize in organic, sustainable and vintage fabrcs from around the world. i would love to meet you! thanks for inspiring!

sara said...

now I´m here, stoping by at your blog. It´s a good one. Like it. I will stop by again. Happy sunday!

Fine Little Day said...

And I like your big scarf.

julie said...

WOW!!!!!

nikole said...

amazing.

ah-yi said...

hey, mama molly
I would love to visit you store too. I love textile!!

Czina said...

i would like to have on eof these bubbles at home. at first i need larger home. hm...